Can I play over WIFI
Same here as in a server. It is not advisable!
When will a player be added to the "Player-Stats"
Players are automatically added to this list once they have actively participated in a round. The values are then updated at the end of each round.
When will a player be removed from the "Player-Stats"
A player will be removed after an inactivity of more than 28 days.
Is there anything to consider when running the game in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
Should you encounter any problems, try running the game in Compatibility-Mode using "Vista SP2" and "DirectX 10" only. Note: The game (Crysis Wars folder) requires write permissions!
Can I transfer my "Player-Identity" to another computer
That your rights on a server or the player-statistics don't get lost or to play it on a second computer with the same account, you have to transfer unchanged to the other device, the file "../Documents/My Games/Crysis Wars/client.cfg".
Can I get banned from the "CryServ-Network"
Breaking any of the following rules will result in a permanent removal (ban) from the CryServ Network:
- Usage of insults or rascist remarks in either the Server-/Player-Name or the Server's Info Message
- Trying to bypass the Server-Limitations
- Transferring an access pass for a public server or subletting servers with these
- Usage of modified game files including any form of hack and/or cheat
- Disturbance of the general peace (e.g. foreign advertising, provocations, insults, copy of servers or their (own) content)